Wednesday, December 26, 2012

And to all a Goodnight...

It has been a rather crazy month. The usual seasonal plagues descended upon us with gusto and I was blessed with a "random" (bah-loney) right before Christmas business audit.This craptastic combo has taken it's toll on my stamina and tried it's best to dampen my spirits. 
Despite these one two punches, or perhaps because of them, I have been filled with a steely determination to rise above and make a festive season for all - or at least go down swinging trying. Dramatic yes, (I may be on A LOT of flu medication and a bit of bubbly). It is my j.o.b as Mama to instil Holiday traditions and bring the magic for my kids...even when I just feel like adding a bit of eggnog to my rum and pulling the covers over my head till 2013. 




I hope each and every one of you are healthy and warm and surrounded by folks you love and that love you back. Happy Christmas!
























XO!









5 comments: